With an Account Statement, you can send or download a PDF list of outstanding or paid invoices to your customers.
First you will need to View a specific customer's profile by going to the Contacts section from the left hand side of the screen and then access the View button.
After accessing the contact you will need to do the following steps:
- On the left hand side of the screen access the Billing section.
2. Scroll down and access the Accounts Statement button.
3. This will bring up the Account statement box. Here you can choose if you want to send all of the Outstanding invoices that the customer has or the Outstanding invoices from a specific time interval
4. The system will automatically load the contact's email address. You can always replace that email address with any other email address required. You can also add multiple email addresses by accessing the "+" button.
5. If you change your mind you can Cancel this action. Or you can Preview, Download or Send the Account Statement PDF file.