What you can do with the form builder?
The custom form builder allows you to build any type of form that can be added to your jobs and filled in from the office or the field. Some common types of forms and use cases:
- Post job sign off form
- During work checklists
- Compliance forms
- Safety checks
- Anything else you can think of!
The elements you can use on a form?
Forms are flexible, giving you the ability to split your form questions into sections and sub-sections as well as using the following field types:
- Title & description: Add a title and description to your form section
- Information: information text to be added
- Single line text field: single line text filed to be filled in
- Multi line text field: multi line text filed to hold additional text
- Date: Date selector
- Date & Time: date selector and time selection
- Single choice field: single choice field which can be a dropdown or buttons
- Multi choice field: Multi choice select field
- Checklist: create a checklist to be completed
- Signature: electronic signature capture and print name
- Image selector: images to be selected - you can specify how many
Using your forms
once you have created your forms you can save them. Forms are saved as drafts until you press the publish button
Once a form is published, you will then be able to see the form in your available list when adding or editing a job and selecting a form