Once a form has been filled in, the content of the form can then be downloaded onto a PDF document by clicking the Print button from within a filled in form.
- If you have downloaded a form from the forms library the form will come with a styled PDF template that looks aesthetically appealing.
- If you are creating your own form using the form builder, it will come with "default" styling.
Custom styling your PDF templates
If you are an existing Workforce customer and would like to apply your own custom styling to the forms you create, its possible to do so by requesting a custom template to be built.
- Request a form from us, you can do this from the form template purchase page: Order a Form template
- Price: you will be able to get a quote for the form based on the amount of fields the form has, so it would be good to have knowledge of this. You can also purchase multiple form(s), upto 20 at a time.
- Timeline: We will let you know how much it will cost and the time it will take to do (based on the size and complexity of the form).
- Working on the form: we will then build the form and deploy it into your account ready for use.